|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:000 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
$120 per 55-minute session. Insurance typically pays for most of this fee.
If you would like to know how your health insurance or employee benefit plan will participate in the payment for your therapy please call their customer service (the phone number is probably on the back of your health insurance id card). You might consider asking them the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do you cover marriage counseling?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is my copayment per therapy session?
- Is preauthorization required?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you are responsible for the full cost of the session. Exceptions are made for emergencies, sudden illness, and prohibitive weather conditions.